Many of us spend an inordinate amount of time at the office. So it only makes sense to make our workspace as inviting, inspiring, and comfortable as possible… and there are so many easy, quick ways to accomplish this! While a head-to-toe cubicle makeover might not be practical (I’ve seen some rather amazing transformations on Pinterest but some of them seem a little too labor intensive), there are a few quick ‘fixes’ to personalize your office/cube/desk, with little or no effort.
1) Add real or fake flowers for a pop of color.
2) Use trays or clear containers to organize your office supplies.
3) Put up some fun or personal photos – of places, people, and things that inspire you – in pretty frames.
4) Use fun or quirky folders to organize your files.
5) A book or two, scented candles (don’t light these though!), and other little knick-knacks that might make you feel more at home.
Want to see other ways to transform your cubicle or office space? Check out Run To Radiance’s Cubicle Makeover.